- MBA Responsible Management for a Sustainable World
- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
Manish Thapa is one of the founding members of Peace Studies & International Relations in the Department of Conflict, Peace & Development Studies, Tribhuvan University (Nepal). He is also currently Visiting Professor at the Institute of International Relations, University of Warsaw (Poland) and the Institute for Public Administration & Governance, Shinawatra University (Thailand). He received his Post Doctorate in International Relations from the University of Warsaw, his Doctoral Degree in International Studies from University of Tokyo (Japan), and his Master’s Degree in Peace & Conflict Studies from the European Peace University (Austria). He has served as Research Fellow in several universities and institutes in Europe and North America such as the University of Warsaw; Robert McNamara Department of Peace & Conflict Research, Uppsala University; Brown University; McGill-Echenberg Human Rights Fellow & Jeanne Sauvé Scholar, McGill University; Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies; and the University of Notre Dame. His publications include 4 books and numerous journal articles and book chapters.
- Thapa, M. 2016. Peace and Harmony for Development in South Asia. Trade Insights, Vol. 12, No. 3, 2016.
- Thapa, M. (in press). International Relations in Asia: Great Powers and Institutions, (Co-Editor), London: Routledge 2015. (Forthcoming - In Press).
- Thapa, M. (in press). Conflicts & Peacebuilding Challenges (Editor), New Delhi: K W Publishers, 2015.
- Thapa, M. (2014). India in the Contemporary World: Polity, Economy & International Relations, (Co-Editor), London: Routledge, 2014.