UPEACE accepts academically advanced undergraduate students in all of its individual graduate courses, on a case-by-case basis. UPEACE will award such students graduate-level credits for successful completion of these courses.
Credits earned under this programme will be recorded in the UPEACE student files for use by those students when they undertake their MA programme at UPEACE (on-campus or through the on-line modality).
Tuition and fees for courses will be charged according to the current UPEACE fees schedule.
|425 USD per credit||50 USD per credit|
The UCP-UPEACE programme applies to both the face-to-face and on-line courses offered by UPEACE.
- Interested applicants must first fill out the on-line application form
- The applicant must have completed at least 75% of their undergraduate programme at a recognized College or University (equivalent to a third year of a Bachelor's degree);
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are in the top 20% of their class, upon completion of the first three years of higher education. To demonstrate this, they must provide an official transcript of undergraduate studies, showing a full description of the grading system.
- Applicants whose mother language is other than English must submit TOEFL or IELTS official scores:
Band of 7 (good user)
Paper based TOEFL (PBT)
Computer based TOEFL (CBT)
Internet Based TOEFL (IBT)
Alternatively, applicants studying in an English speaking College or University can present a letter from the institution stating that the language of instruction is English;
- A letter of recommendation is required, from an undergraduate professor or academic advisor.
- Finally, applicants must write a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words), answering the following questions:
- Why have you decided to apply to the UCP-UPEACE programme?
- What are your expectations from this programme?
- What are your vocational and academic plans upon completion of your undergraduate degree?
- What are your multicultural experiences?
- Passport copy
- 1 passport-size picture
Full information on UPEACE courses, faculty and schedules are available at: http://www.upeace.org/calendar
For inquiries regarding UCB-UPEACE programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org