Español | Contact Us
Information for: Prospective Students | Students | Alumni | Media & General Public | Faculty and Staff
Take a Course at UPEACE
Research & Publications
Around the World
Student & Alumni Network
All financial assistance is based on the assumption that students will contribute as much as they are able to meet their educational and living expenses while studying at UPEACE.
UPEACE has five academic Departments and each department is in charge of up to three MA programmes. The names of each Department and their programmes are listed below:Department of Gender and Peace Education
A limited number of financial awards are distributed through each academic department at UPEACE.
Because of a large amount of requests, UPEACE is unable to provide everyone with a Financial Assistance.The following awards are available per Academic Department and the Vice Rector’s Office:
75% tuition waiver: covers 75% of the tuition amount, the student will be responsible for paying the other 25%. It does not include special fees (transportation, graduation and Government fees) or living expenses.
50% tuition waivers: covers 50% of the tuition amount, the student will be responsible for paying the other 50%. It does not include special fees (transportation, graduation and Government fees) or living expenses.
25% tuition waiver: covers 25% of the tuition amount, the student will be responsible for paying the other 75%. It does not include special fees (transportation, graduation and Government fees) or living expenses.
Tuition deferrals: grant a one year extension of partial or full tuition payment depending upon the award. Deferrals only apply to tuition (ranging from 25% to 100% depending upon the nature of the award available in each Department). It does not include special fees (transportation, graduation and Government fees) or living expenses.
Other Sources of Funding
Possible Funding Opportunities for UPEACE Students
ICETEX Columbia has scholarships for graduate study for residents of Caribbean Basin Countries. For more information, contact Ingrid Henao at: email@example.com
Asociación Panamericana de Instituciones de Credito Educativo (APICE)
Organization of American States (OAS), OAS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ACADEMIC STUDIES
Rotary International, Ambassadorial Scholarships
Scholarship Search Secrets
idealist Scholarship Search
New Rotary Future Vision Pilot Scholarship Program: Peace and Conflict Resolution- (UPEACE qualifies for this area at the graduate level):
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) for individuals, sponsored by the Government of Japan.
The Ford Foundation International Fellowshipss Program offers advanced study opportunities
Graduate Degree Scholarship Search Engines
The Princeton Review
Student Scholarship Search.Com
Nationally Coveted College Scholarships, Graduate Fellowshipss & Postdoctoral Awards
Online Education Database