Take a Course at UPEACE
Research & Publications
Around the World
Student & Alumni Network
Tuition Fees 2011-2012
MA Programme Tuition
|Graduation, transportation (campus commute) and student temporary residence fees and government fees
Tuition Due Dates
||50% Tuition Amount
Graduation, transportation (campus commute) and student temporary residence fees and government fees
||50% Tuition Amount
Full time enrollment in one academic semester:
|50% tuition amount
Individual credit cost: US$ 1305
Students must contemplate the following additional costs:
- Books, readers and other learning materials, photocopies, etc.
- International travel, including visas and any other related costs
- Living expenses: rent, food and other (UPEACE estimated cost per month is US$ 700 for a single student. This estimation may vary depending on each student's living standards and is calculated conservative way)
- Medical insurance coverage for the full academic year (mandatory)
Methods of payment:
- Credit card
After admission is granted, applicants will receive instructions on how to access the credit card payment system, through a password protected site. UPEACE needs to receive the total amount due. Any other charges must be covered by the student. Corporate credit card payments are not accepted in cases when the cardholder's name is anonymous.
- Wire transfer:
Name of Bank: BANCO NACIONAL DE COSTA RICA
Address: Avenida 1 y 3, calle 2 y 4, San Jose, Costa Rica
Beneficiary: Universidad para la Paz
Account number: 100-02-130-600013-0
Swift code: BNCRCRSJ
Note: There may be additional charges applied by Banco Nacional and/or other intermediary banks related to wire transfers. UPEACE needs to receive the total amount due. Any other charges must be covered by the student.
If the payment is wire transferred, the student must send confirmation of payment to the Department of Academic Administration, by fax: (506) 249-1324 or e-mail: email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the student
- Date of wire transfer
- Transferred amount
- Name of the Bank where transfer originated (include main branch and intermediary bank)
- Name of the person wiring the money (if a third person will be doing it on behalf of the student)
- Certified checks or money orders: must be sent by DHL, Fedex or similar services.
Important: Checks must not be sent by regular mail for security reasons.
Personal Checks or Travelers Checks are not accepted.
Tuition payment is due and payable on the date indicated on the academic calendar. Students who fail to pay by the due date will be prevented from registering and attending classes or use other student services.