The Hybrid Diploma in Social Innovation is awarded upon completing 5 of the UPEACE Centre’s courses within a period of 18 months, including one onsite professional development workshop. You will begin the program in Costa Rica for the Positive Leadership seminar. Also required is the online course ‘Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change.’
In addition to these courses, you may choose 3 more from the following options:
- Skills for Effective Negotiations
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink, Rebuild
- Mission Impossible: Measuring Outcomes & Impact
- Social Media for Social Innovation
- Regenerative Leadership
These courses are offered several times during the year, so make sure to check our list of courses and their upcoming dates. In order to enroll in these courses, just send us your choice of courses, so we can reserve your space.
Please note that travel expenses to and in Costa Rica for the Positive Leadership workshop are not included in the Hybrid Diploma cost.