Career Development Centre
UPEACE students have access to career development assistance and resources through the on-campus Career Development Advisor, Dr. Christine Oatis-Skinner and interns. You will be able to learn how to develop and implement next steps in you career development as part of your educational experience while you are studying at the University for Peace. We are here to help you take advantage of the many opportunities available to you as students and alumni of UPEACE.
- Individualized, confidential appointments with the Career Development Advisor
- Workshops on a variety of topics including: Skills Assessment, Career Development, Resume/CVs and Cover Letters, Interviewing, Networking, Internship and Job Search Strategies
- UPeace Career Development Resources Webpages with information on internships, workshop schedule and links of interest to current students and alumni
- Professional Opportunities Bulletins
- Career Development tips, and more...
|Dr. Christine Oatis-Skinner
Career Development Officer
Christine has over 35 years of experience in career counseling. She has an Ed.D in Higher Education Leadership and Adult Development and a Master of Arts degree in Psychology and Guidance. As Officer of Career Services, she advises students, coordinates efforts, and collaborates with outside entities to provide career development resources and opportunities for UPEACE students and alumni.