What is our focus at UPEACE?
To educate and train leaders in the field of peace and conflict, with a focus on three basic pillars of the United Nations: sustainable development, peace and security and the Rule of Law, through our four unique departments. Click on each departmental icon above to see a listing of the programmes offered by that department.
Who are we looking for?
There is no one formula for being admitted to our programmes.
- Highly-motivated individuals who are committed to social change.
- Cultural diversity as well as variety in both educational background and work experience amongst our students.
- Demonstrated academic excellence is a must for all programmes.
- Our students come from a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, education, social and natural sciences, humanities, international affairs and law.
- Previous cross-cultural involvement and work experience in fields related to the area of study you wish to pursue are also desirable.
How to apply?
Our application process is 100% online. The UPEACE admissions team is ready and available to answer any questions you might have about the programmes or admissions process. For specific admissions requirements, tuition fees and available scholarships/financial assistance, please consult your academic programme of choice. Make sure to have your requirements ready before beginning the online application form. Click here for the steps on how to APPLY TO UPEACE.
Contact the Admissions Team for help in filling out your application: